Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Singapore Trading Card Shop

God is not a knight II

not it is not a gentleman, is that it is becoming the enemy of the dark. Liz what I can say she was born to Cinemascope. I have a mad desire to see Cleopatra (with emphasis on, or as they say in Catalan). Now I leave you some videos of one of his cult movies and unknown "Secret Ceremony" by Joseph Losey. The film is one of the highlights of camp twentieth century, comparable only to "that woman" by Sara Montiel. Bridging the gap between Losey and Camus, both flou built a monument to his players, that look amazing maturity in both films, apart from a few outfits that are no longer seen in the movies.

And sorry for the silence of recent weeks. Is that I have been migrating to computer, what that entails, apart from having very little inner life lately, I do not know why.



0 comments:

Post a Comment