Thursday, March 3, 2011

Does Cheese Block Arteries

Come, see you later II

The truth is that if this year I had been given a choice between a weekend place in Tripoli or attend the Oscars, had chosen the former. Or in Cairo, as suggested the New Yorker.


Moreover, I propose here to send a couple of military aircraft to Hollywood next year to suppress the revolt of tacky that the dictatorship of political correctness is brewing in their ranks. Come on, if I have to hear again that Kirk Douglas and Billy Crystal were the best of the ceremony I'm going to get drunk and make a Galliano Day at the drop of Celine Dion. Canal +, in line with its policy of scams, has left us with no red carpet this year for not paying for the rights of the pre show to ABC. Yes, I really like Cristina Teva, after the fiasco of his first year of the comeback that made him the second I took some honey, and I love head down to see Guillermo de Mulder, but still do not understand why this man won lottery to stick sticking life, but American actors pretend to Bardem in a English airport when they approach European TV (although they are disguised as French ) and one what you like is to see teeth, teeth, applied to the pre show for ABC, Lobot (x) mine, Lobot (x) mine. So this year, subscribers to the worst pay channel in Spain we are left without seeing the arm folds Jennifer Hudson, Mila Kunis gum or how bad I face my marriage of Penelope Cruz, who have an Oscar, several nominations and a serious addiction to vintage but what you say hide, hides shredded fatal as it is with Bardem since I gave birth. De la gala

better not talk. A picture is worth a thousand twitters:


and movies, come, see you later. What remains? Buy the Hi and comment on photos after the holiday. I'll stick with this, that reminds me of a recent photo with their children Ruiz Mateos:


PD: Eva, sorry for Charlie Sheen that I made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment