Thursday, March 24, 2011

Men Sucking Cow Nipples

Madrid-Barcelona

I am a declared fan of Maribel from one day I saw her talking about literature in the program Sanchez Drago, as he pounded the table trying to remember names of Japanese writers adored. Maribel at the gym, surrounded by friends Argentine Maribel, Maribel crying by Goya that was not given, Maribel saying "how well they ate in Pan's Labyrinth, Maribel talking about Coppola ... Maribel make a doll for children to play small ladybugs and forget about the soda Barbie, that the only thing it serves is to go out i fer Goig. Maribel can go for coffee, a snack, because she is home. I adore her.

fan I am Molly said from For many years, the time needed to cover the birthday of Sara Montiel, before it reached the Lindo to El Pais. When sent to cover the Oscars and I knew laugh. Malaga Juanito said I reminded her. Manolo Terenci and then died, he went to Lebanon to live and stopped laughing so much. In this interview he tries, although it warns Maribel's over the years ... Molly also make a doll for children ladybugs, full of character glasses and Arab outfits. I love when he says "here I write novels and journalism here." Just do not understand how after twenty years living in Madrid do not know the Manuela MalasaƱa street. Where do you moved, Molly? I adore her.

http://www.canalplus.es/play/video.html?id=959466&media=NF865352&cc=PLTVPR

0 comments:

Post a Comment