Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Horse Hair Loss, Pain

Did you like? Casey Spooner

I said no and the two nose wrinkle. In Madrid it is very common to begin to talk just like that with the celebrities. I am caught in the middle of a pull-over exercise, holding a weight of 20 kg to a palm face, listening to the album at full volume Casey was not important. Nor did she have to know that I have the social skills of Sheldon Cooper. The two wrinkled her nose and began to discuss last night's work. Did you like Roberto at least? I said no and I realized that she did, it was his friend. I took off the headset, let rest 20 kg on the breast and hushed my opinion about Roberto. I did not say that for me Kowalski can not have a bald spot on her back and Pepe Viyuela. In Madrid it is very common homely actors become sex symbols, as Alamo and Roberto Luis Tosar. Is related to the success of the bears in the gay scene. If we say that the staging was very Study 1, if there were two levels of interpretation, etc. I did not say she was my second favorite Stella history. Memorable when he said that to: "If the public loves (to vomit). I do not see the pregnant, they think that is the role and freak. " Before leaving he asked if I was an actor. I said no. I said if I had nothing to do with the scene. I told him it was just an amateur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment