Thursday, January 6, 2011

Unninstall Lightroom Demo

Mariconísimas

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarte new year pal. We must be more right wing transvestite. These are my New Year's resolutions. I love when they argue for fur coats. The skin as a symbol of power. I can not drink the Coke in glass. Could make the distribution of roles among my friends, but I think it's not necessary. Here transcribe some of the pearls:

- After I came. Design my mother I'm a bad SuSeSo.

- I've been really hungry at the Barcelona.

- You've won a lot, but not seen.

- I'd rather have nothing, to have a million ESP and be every day snacks.

- Because m'apetese a snack.

- You only wear the coat. You remove your coat and stay naked.

- If we toas a sham, a disgrace of life. Pa what more punishment than the punishment that God has Mandaa, and the word design: peas for a sissy.


Cuca
As I said the other day in Intereconomía: "He's up there is not stupid", meaning that not all ascend to heaven. I do not think it's silly, but little is missing and that with a little makeup can fool you.

- I am a man for God, for to the ground I'm not man nor woman. I am a transvestite, that is, I'm the ridiculousness of the earth.




The Lore is spectacular when he speaks of the Duke of Cadiz, the Lute, the husband of Carmencita:

- had a trompesón with the man with whom she worked.

- I prefer to live alone and occasionally someone comes to visit, like that guy who has come that I have known in this month have been locked in Carabanchel.

- No work pa ordinary people ... going to be working pa us. (...) Who is without fault, that I cast the first stone.

- A last minute you have to lie alone in bed like a dog. Because today has no one to love you. I do not I have a fear of loneliness is when I'm more comfortable, making things out of my house ...



Spectacular when given the olive on a stick.

- I always have gustao men to sleep with them clear.

- There are many striking beast, I admit, I have done so much damage, but I like them much, much, much ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment